3.09.2009

Jared and I just celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary! We took the opportunity to leave our kids with his mom and stayed in SLC that Friday. We've never gotten to do that for our anniversary before; I loved it! (If you look closely you can see the temple spires reflected in the picture above.) We stayed in the Armstrong Mansion. I like this picture we got. It was Jared's idea to take it in the mirror. Each time our anniversary rolls around, and I don't find myself hugely pregnant, I take the opportunity to wear my wedding dress again. I am quite satisfied to be getting some extra use out of it! My girls and I began a tradition a few anniversaries back of dancing in our beautiful dresses together. They absolutely love it! (Which makes me love it, too!) Lia always oohs and ah's about my dress and calls it the most beautiful dress in the world. It's such a fun tradition!
Teaching Nora to curtsy.
I am curtsying here; apparently I need lessons from Lia!
Nora's preferred pose.
Jared, the cameraman, is always a really good sport taking millions of pictures and movies. Thanks JD!

No comments: