Nora spends much of each day sitting at her little table writing, coloring, drawing, cutting, taping, and otherwise making a huge mess. Here are two recent creations I wanted to share.

If there is one thing Nora is really into, it's food! Whenever dinner proves unsatisfactory, she announces that we need a menu. Here's the best part: she actually goes right to work and makes one for me! Not only that, but she is adamant that I stick to it! This is our most recent menu. I'll translate L-R: clam soup, spaghetti, potato salad, turkey soup, lasagne. Luckily for me, she announces each thing that's going on the menu, so that when it's done, I can kind of remember what they are in spite of her haphazard writing!

This will need no long explanation. Jared and I found it sitting on the counter when we woke up one morning. Nora frequently gets up before everyone in the family, and sets about her important work at her table. It says, "Dad Mom I love you". We love you, too Miss Mae!
No comments:
Post a Comment