
Our lovely Lia was Baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Saturday.

Lia with her Dad in their white baptismal jump suits.


After her confirmation, Lia was feeling extra sensitive and didn't want a lot of pictures. She just wanted to go home. Cute kiddo.

Lia's baptism dress. I had to take these pictures on Sunday, since there were a lot of tears after being confirmed. Lia's Grandma Weston made this bolero to go with the dress at the last minute. Didn't she do a fantastic job?

We found this on the girls' little table the next day. I LOVE it! Lia recycled it, not knowing that I took this shot, saying she hated how she drew herself. I think it's precious.

Oh how we love our Lia! She is a joy to be around. She has a love of all things living and of learning. She is a precious daughter of God. We are so pleased with her for her choice to be baptized.
No comments:
Post a Comment