When I was young, my brother Evan used to repeatedly play a song on the piano called, "I Love a Parade". I think I have successfully just gotten that song stuck in the heads of anyone who knew it. This post really is about a parade--the Lindon city parade. We were visiting my Mom and Dad during Lindon City's celebration. The parade runs right in front of my parents' house, so it's a painless trip. To make things even better, it's pretty short and they throw a TON of candy!
This was my favorite part--the flag coming thru at the first. Crystal took a minute to get all the kiddos to put their hands over their hearts. So cute.

Here are Cooper, Sadie and Kate, sitting by the stockpile of candy the kids were collecting. It ended up being about twice this big. We got so many free otter pops, that the kids didn't want to eat all of them!

Crystal and Porter, who woke up just in time to see the entire parade. (Oh joy) He had that dazed look on his face the whole time.

It was great summertime fun! Nora was so impressed, it was one of her favorite activities all season.
No comments:
Post a Comment