34 Reasons Why I'm Kates
![]() |
| The deliciousness you're viewing is chocolate gelato from the Beehive grill. Never have I loved my birthday cake more! |
1- After taking years to get there, I wash my hair only every seven days
2- I love baths and will choose them over showers every time
3- I hate sleeping in
4- If I happen to sleep in, I am quite grumpy about it, for in my eyes the day has been wasted!
5- I am not a nice Mom in the night (but Jared is a nice Dad then, thankfully)
6- I never paint my fingernails or toenails
7- I am brave enough to fill up with gas anywhere, thanks to Jared's insistence
8- The only candy I eat is dark chocolate--the darker, the better
9- I LOVE butter
10- My birdie fingers both curve away from my pointers
11- My favorite time of the day is at 6:00-7:00 a.m.
12- I am currently completely obsessed with Kundalini Yoga
13- I love walks
14- I hate being cold
15- Sunshine is my best friend
16- I love Indian food
17- I like brown rice and DON'T like white
18- I slept with my childhood blanket till just last year (it fell apart)
19- I hate it when spoons nest in the dishwasher
20- I love the DI
21- I have fluorosis in my front teeth
22- Currently, my favorite mineral is Boron, and I will tell you why if you want to know
23- I love being able to store food from our garden
24- I have arthritis in my left hip and both jaw joints
25- I love Phineas and Ferb
26- Self-help books are my fave
27- I don't mind folding the laundry if I'm sitting next to Jared watching Dr. Who
28- I'm an unwilling science fiction fan
29- My favorite flavor of ice cream is no longer made: Ben and Jerry's Fair Goodness Cake
30- I'm very good at cluttering things up, and organizing
31- Unfortunately, I create clutter more often than I organize
32- I like to soak certain foods before eating them, such as nuts
33- I get great satisfaction from keeping journals and histories
34- My current calling as Young Women secretary is my favorite ever
And that's what makes me so great!
Following are some pictures taken on my birthday walk at Utah State with my family. Nora got hungry and completely worn-out. I had her sit down to rest, and while trying to cheer her up got these beauties.
Believe it or not, I had to take about 20 pictures before she started to smile. It was worth it.







No comments:
Post a Comment