Hmm, here is a random post of some great pictures. I don't really even have anything to say before I show them to you--I know, I know--I always have something to say. But I can assure you, this is really me.
 |
| Porter learned to climb up and sit on the chairs. Soon, he fell off and now he never gets on them (or the table) any more, how did we get that lucky? |
 |
| Love the grumper face. |
 |
| Porter had a super summer, much of which was spent in the backyard where he explored everything, picked up rocks, shovels and buckets, carried around apples which got dirty while he ate them, let chickens out and chased them, and generally had a great time. This is his territory! |
 |
| Nora is our resident Box Tops for Education crazy person. She will do anything for a Box Top, not the least of which was hitting up our elderly neighbor, as well as Grandma Weston for Box Tops so that she could fill up this page. |
 |
| It was my first year to make homemade applesauce. I had told my girls about grinding applesauce when I was young, and they were WAY into it! I have never had such happy helpers. The applesauce is delicious--thanks for the apples Mom and Dad! |
 |
| Now here is a random photo. This is the trunk of our red maple in the backyard, which Jared has lovingly nursed back to health from the iron deficient state we found it in when we bought our home. After a little digging (cause Jared loves to dig!) Jared found this problem--the roots have been growing around the trunk, setting up a strangulation at some future date. Jared cut the offending roots away, effectively avoiding this crisis. He took this picture and I thought it was a good way to show you all just what this guy is like :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment