3.18.2013

accomplishing life, chapter seven



Nora had her seventh birthday just over a week ago.  She must be getting old and busy, because she didn't stay in party planning/decorating mode very long at all.  She did decide on colors:  Green and purple.  See how she wore them to go with her decor?  We had gotten her hair cut that morning, so her hair was actually done, which very seldom happens because Nora is in charge of herself!  We had a fun family dinner at Olive Garden (Nora's fave), the ultimately delicious pumpkin cake with coconut topping (hmm, didn't get a picture), and plenty of presents.  Nora got her much longed-after lego set:  Olivia's house.  (Wah-ha-ha-ha!  I see the price is going back up, lucky us!)  She had a great day!  





A few days later, Nora lost one of her top front teeth.  Guess my baby is gone.  But as she says, I wouldn't want her to be seven forever, would I(?).


We love you Miss Nora!  You are kind and caring, gung ho and boisterous, quirky and fun.  You are our Nori Mae. 

No comments: