5.18.2009


Jared and I recently went on a houseplant buying spree. I have always loved plants, but after Lia was born, I got rid of all but one of the many we were growing. Having kids and plants was too much!

Thankfully, I've gotten the hang of motherhood in the past six years, and had decided to try raising plants again. What I really wanted, was a money tree. This is a Feng Shui plant that is supposed to bring prosperity to the area of the home where you put the plant. Typically, people who are using Feng Shui choose to put a money tree in the area where they do finances (hence the name).

Well, we couldn't find a money tree anywhere. Jared discovered that we could order one from a nursery in town for not too much money. That was the plan, till he came home with one as a surprise for Mother's Day! He had found it at the grocery store. I LOVE it! It's gorgeous! Thanks JD!

Couldn't resist adding this photo of Nora. I asked her to go down to her room and get her pj's on. This is how she was dressed when she came upstairs. I love it!

No comments: