This is Lia, just home from school with the present Nora picked out for them. (Nora wasn't into getting a present for Lia and not for herself, but I did make her wrap them both into Lia's gift :)
Maybe Nora will always be in charge of gift-buying at our house--it's not my strong suit. Look at the big hit Nora's dollar store gift is! The girls have amused themselves to no end with those two dollars. I LOVE this picture! Nora's water-squirting makes her look like a Ghost Buster!
This is Lia with her two most prized possessions (of the moment): a remote controlled helicopter and her birthday cake! (Made to her specifications!)
We had our very first friend birthday party this year. Lia got to invite the back row, and Nora got to invite her favorite cousin, Millie. Lia requested a jungle island tea party! Aren't they all so pretty?!
The lovely little ladies, enjoying their "tea". I had no idea they'd drink so much chocolate milk!
This is Lia's Grandma and Grandpa Weston, who came to visit for her special day. We are so blessed to live by them!
Lia is a fabulous, fun-loving, beauty-loving, life-loving little girl! I feel privileged to be able to watch her grow up and guide her along the way. She is an inspiring person. We sure love her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment