Happy happy 4th birthday Nora Mae! Here are some photos of the big day:
Nora was the decoration designer. She did a great job! We had her party at her Grandma's house (Grandma just had surgery and couldn't come to our house). Nora was a bit disappointed that no one got to see her decor, so I promised her to show everyone what a great job she did!
This was one of Nora's favorite gifts. If you read my Valentine's Day post, you'll know why! Nora and I have been practicing, and she is pretty good for a four-year-old. If I can just get her to watch the ball, she can hit it!
This is Nora's cake--also of her design. Doesn't it look tasty?! (It was!!!) Nora loves strawberries and has asked to have them on her cake for the past three birthdays.
I cut chunk from the center of the cake and filled it with strawberries and chocolate. I gave her the little round cake and she decorated it, then devoured it!


No comments:
Post a Comment