3.15.2011

Happy birthday to the lovely miss Nora on March 9!
Nora was awfully excited for her birthday this year. She and I had a "date" in which we put up all these millions of decorations to Nora's specifications. She got them up a week early! She had a paper chain going 15 days out, because I was so sick of telling her how many days were left till she turned five. What a super cutie she is.
This is what Nora got for her birthday. I love this picture of the two girls in the tent together.
We all love our Nora more than words can express. She is a joy and a delight to have around. She thought it was a happy birthday for her, but we are the lucky ones that have gotten to have her around the past five years. Love you little Nori!

No comments: