5.31.2011

Since Porter came to our family, and Jared and I turned into walking zombies, Lia and Nora have blossomed into Little Miss Independents. Most of the time this is very helpful, although it does cause a lot of messes :) Here is one such example. Many, many thanks to Jared for heading out to take these photos of our crazy girls. I didn't even know they'd gotten their swim suits on. Who knows what they were doing outside in them, because there was no pool filled.

I totally love these tulips that Nora got Jared for Christmas. They are the prettiest reddish-pink color. Those, plus the girls and their colorful suits just make these photo gorgeous! Not really sure what they're eating, but I do believe they got it themselves and made a picnic of it--too cute!




These silly girls were doing the tango the other day. I totally enjoyed myself watching them. I especially loved it when they'd throw their heads back in unison--hee, hee.


No comments: