5.31.2011

Happy four weeks to Porter! According to his Grandpa Weston, he weighs around 11 lbs now. Dan loves weighing the two new babies when we go over for a visit every Sunday, which is pretty fun for me, too.  This one was from Memorial Day. Lia said she was going to read her book to Porter. Surprisingly, he sat and "listened" for at least five minutes before squeaking about it! Love this photo of all the kids. Porter loves the water, especially when Jared holds him up and I let it run over him--also known as "The Baby Bidet" by Jared, as it's his favorite way to clean Porter up after a dirty diaper.
After three weeks, Nora finally asked to hold Porter again a couple of times. She is super proud of herself here for holding him "up". I've been impressed with Nora's acceptance of, patience with, and love for Porter. Jared just couldn't get over how cute these baby feet looked. I was watching a show, and he was watching Porter's feet :) He's a super cute Dad!

No comments: