1.18.2012

Well, if a Halloween post this far after Halloween isn't scary, I don't know what is! The deal is, I have only just gotten on top of my life after having Porter eight months ago. It feels nice--ahh. I would have forgone putting these on the blog altogether, but they are just too cute. So they are for you, Mom, if no one else wants to look at them :)
Nora's second go at being a ballerina for Halloween. Lia the adorable black kitty. My baby pumpkiner.
Three awesome little trick-or-treaters.
Don't mess with his mama, she's a witch!
Mark, Jared, Dan, Trent, Brad. All four boys dressed up like Dan for Halloween. It was a surprise, and the highlight of the holiday when Dan came out and saw them all!
Our family is great and we're great for being in it! (If you don't get this joke, don't worry. You are not alone.)

No comments: