11.01.2011

These photos have been sitting around waiting to be posted to my blog for a good, long while. They are so colorful--and we can all use that in November. This morning, when I went to write "November" in my journal, I thought, "When I see the word 'November', I see the word 'barren'". An hour later, as I drove to Gossners for cheese, I saw a flock of birds fly up out of a 'barren' field with the gorgeous, newly snowed-upon Wellsvilles in the background.

It. was. gorgeous.

My point in writing is that I need to look for beauty all winter. If I look for it, I'll find it. And without further ado, here is some of that beauty.




h









"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all." - Norman Vincent Peale (Stolen from my brother-in-law's facebook page :)

No comments: