12.04.2012

I ask you,

is there anything more boring than a post about Halloween?  And yet, every mother who blogs feels compelled to include it.  I am one of those mothers, so put on your happy face--here we go!


It is lucky that we took at least one picture of the girls in their ninja costumes.  I can't believe this is the only one!  They were awesome little ninjas!  Their costumes were 100% free!  Jared printed out reflective vinyl to put on their shirts for trick-or-treating.  I love it when he thinks of responsible things like that, which never cross my mind.  A few hours before the big Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Weston's house, I began making costumes for Jared, Porter, and me.  I have gotten lazy--or maybe my priorities have just changed--yes, let's call it that.  But I'm glad that Porter's squirrel costume didn't suffer for it.  Jared is the Daddy squirel, and I am an acorn . . . sort of :)


Jared's brother Brad and his family, dressed as Tangeled.  My favorite is Elyse's cast iron.


It would have been more fitting for Jared to have been the acorn, since Porter is 100% Daddy's boy!


Mark's family dressed as Alice in Wonderland.  I just love Millie's Queen of Heart's scowl!  Oliver's sign says he is the Cheshire cat--don't be fooled by Tigger's head :)


Julia's camo fam.  Don't miss little cooper--his camo is working!  Baby Jack made it out alive :)


Trent and BreAnne dressed as The Corpse Bride--so impressive!


I LOVE Dan and Barbara's Where's Waldo costumes!  Dan is making his famous donuts--mmm!


This year Nora carved the face of her pumpkin mostly by herself.  She is WAY proud.  What a good job!


Lia loved this scary picture of her barfing pumpkin!


And there's my pretty Lia's face :)


Of course, I had to chase Porter the squirrel around to capture his cuteness.  




Are you still here?  And awake?!  Thanks for playing!

No comments: