Notice: these pictures were taken in November. For reals! And that means I am all caught up!
I LOVE this picture of Lia. Look at that smile WHILE holding a broom! Cute little Nora was also sweeping. On this day my girls were SO ornery that I desperately tried to think of something to lift them--what better to do that than service?! So we started a secret service club, which after a lengthy debate was dubbed The Clue Club. I staunchly held out for Nora's suggestion of The Chicken Crew or Lia's suggestion of The Secret Gardeners, but my girls refused to agree on either. It's okay; The Clue Club is only alive in our memories, anyway :)
I don't have background story for these two pictures. I just LOVE the change that takes place on Porter's face!
Nora got to dress up like an Indian for her school music concert. To help her be true to her "Go BIG" nature, we made an Indian apron out of paper grocery bags. Then we forgot to take a picture of it. It's okay, doesn't she look smashing in her self-made headdress? My little blonde Indian girl. Her classmates were so impressed!




No comments:
Post a Comment