12.01.2012

playing catch-up in a major way

Now that my love story is over, it's time for me to face reality:  blog catch-up.  

I would blow this off, but I am excited at the prospect of printing my blog into several hardbound books, as inspired by Aubrey (Thanks for continuing to be my inspiration!).  What a great way to FINALLY get my pictures organized without having to scrapbook--a hobby I gave up on years ago, thankfully.  (Unless you count the baby books, the last one of which (Porter's) I now need to begin and complete ASAP!  (So, no pressure.)  I decided to scrapbook it so that it would be the same as the girl's books, and I have to say that I'm greatly regretting that choice right now....)  

And so, if you are one who enjoys endlessly looking at pictures of other peoples' children, you're in for a real treat!  If not, I totally understand--since this is for posterity, you're excused.  

But golly, are my kiddos cute! 

Let's go back to July, shall we? 







Though I say it myself, I make delicious fudgesicles!

Little Port, our garden explorer.
This little guy totally LOVES destroying organized spaces.

Lia, the Samurai warrior!


No comments: