5.30.2013

the nitty-gritty

Day three.   

Because my window is quite a huge deal to me, here are the details:


 Just starting the project.


Jared and his best buddy, hammering together.  Jared had to build that temporary wall (which has a real name, only I can't think of it at the moment) in order to keep the roof from collapsing.

Just good old Port, with testosterone pounding through his heart and soul.  Minutes later, I would find him with Jared's power drill in hand, ready to build something!

 We lived for a few weeks with a particle board wall (half of which you see here) while waiting for the window to arrive.  

The BIG moment--TAH-DUH!


And now, we need a before, and after.  I know that the beautiful rainbow on the wall in this picture, and the sun streaming in the doors is going to make this a lot better than it was on a day-to-day basis.  But that just makes the change all the more impressive. . . .


Before. . . .


After!  (We couldn't have done it without that little red hammer :)

No comments: