Seriously, one of the best books I have read. I am excited to lend it out as of next week, so get on my waiting list; Barbara is first.
But on to something closer to home.
On July 23, Jared came in from the garden with a tray full of fresh herbs. I was, admittedly, a bit curious about them. I asked Jared what he was up to, and he gave me some vague answer, so I just decided to keep out of it.
After washing all the herbs, he put them into a piece of cheese cloth and presented it to me as a gift: Bath time tea. Awwww! (Need I go into my love of baths here? I think not.) The idea was to put the bag in my bath the next morning in super hot water, let it steep and then add the rest of the bath water, breathe in and enjoy.
My tea bag contained chamomile, mint, and lemon balm. The chamomile was my favorite. A few of the flowers escaped, making the bath water so lovely.
I have to say, it was most enjoyable. Yes, best Pioneer Day, ever.


No comments:
Post a Comment