Miss Lia looking super cute. I can never seem to get pictures of her when she isn't cuddled up with a book!
Nora Mae, ear infection victim. Sad, sad week!
This top was from Jared for Mother's Day. I dress much too boring for his taste, so he wanted to spice things up for me :) I'm glad it's yellow. Lia took the picture.
My girls with me on mother's day. Super cute!
Number two.
Number three--the "real-est" of all! Nora didn't want to come be in the pictures, because her feet were bare and the cement was freezing!
I think Lia is so cute in this picture, which is why I posted it. Nora is eating some of Jared's ultra delish whole wheat bread. He's been making it from fresh ground wheat. Mmmmmm!
LOVE this shot of Nora. She didn't want to cooperate, till I asked her to be Benny (from The Sandlot.)
And last, but SOOO not least, it's my favorite ever picture of DAVE! (He moved out last month) He kept trying to tell me a story and he was laughing his guts out EVERY time. It just so happened that he'd recently ground the wheat by hand for JD's ultra delish bread, so he was shirtless. How fitting that he should be eating raman noodles--out of the pan! I told him he was making a perfect redneck picture, got him to tell the story again, and shot him in mid laugh. He had me put his matte cup in first, for an Argentine redneck effect.



No comments:
Post a Comment